3.05.2009

Home


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou
xxxxxxxBringxxxxxxxxcan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxitxxxxxneverxxxxxburning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxonxxxgoxxfires
There's no place like Home is where the heart is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthexxxxxxxwhere my thought's escaping
xxxxxxxxxKeepxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere my music's playing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere my love lies waiting silently for me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere the wheels are turning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhy I keep returning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere my world Is breaking in two
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith the neighbors fighting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalways so exciting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwere my parents telling the truth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsuch a body feeling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxno one ever speaking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith our bodies touching
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the cameras watching
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwill infect whatever you do
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcomes to life from out of the blue

Paul Simon
David Byrne





No comments: